Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1st Time Blogger!!

It has certainly been a wonderful experience (both good and bad) trying to master the learning 2.0. I am enjoying the challenge, as most of these are new to me. I am really excited to learn this new tool.

Well, my blogging name is a combination of my name and our pet’s name. Our pet is a female dog and she is ever so cute. I shall try and post a photo of her if I am cleaver. You never know, I might be able to achieve these small tasks (big for me) successfully.

I am looking forward to learning this modern way of communicating with people around the world, especially the youth of this modern era. Finding time to accomplish these is another matter to reckon with. I often wish that there was more than 24 hours in a day to be able to finish all the things I would like to do. I suppose even if there was more than 24 hours in a day one will not be able to fit all in. The modern day life is such, one has little or no time for leisure or pleasure. Oh how sad!!

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Dear Gloria

I'm so glad you are enjoying the challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing your dog - I know you will be a whiz photo up-loader before you know it.

Victoria

Gloria said...

Hi Victoria

Thank you for your incouragement. Hope you have seen the photos of my puppy. She is a wonderful little pet.

Gloria