Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagging

I found this tool to be very interesting. What a fantastic way to keep abreast of what is happening around you!

They make it sound very easy. I have not opened an account with any of them yet, which I am hoping to do soon. I found Del.icio.us and Library Thing easy to understand. I did not find Technorati very user friendly.

It seems very interesting as one can create a shared bookmark site for a small group. I suppose this tool could be very useful in a teaching environment, when you are doing a project with a small group. This allowas you to share your ideas and receive ideas from others. Same could be true in the library environment as well.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Don't forget to post when you have set up delicious tags or a librarything account.

Ellen (PLS)