Saturday, May 3, 2008

Videos Online

I did explore both and found them very interesting. The ones on the You Tube was better quality than the ones on Google Video. I searched only under libraries and found a good number of them. Mosmen library was good, but most them were very long which did not appeal to me.

I am hoping I will be successful in embedding a video with my blog. I first wanted to include my own video but that didn't work. I think I will be quite satisfied if I can embed a video from You Tube this time.

Yes this is a wonderful tool to use for library orientation, exibitions and other activities. This modern technology will appeal to our young people and we could get them involved. I would like to try it some time.

Well, my embedding of the video is not working. I shall try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sven said...

Good to see you progressing ahead. Embedding a video is easy. Select a video from YouTube. Click on customize, choose your border and click on 'Don't inlcude related vidoes'. Highlight the embed line (which is very long) and copy and paste it onto your blog's New post under HTML. Try it, hope it works.

slnsw_learning_2.0 said...

If you are still having trouble call the Pit Crew and we will talk you through the steps.

Mylee (PLS)

Gloria said...

Hi Sven

Thanks for your help. Your steps were quite clear and I made it with the second attempt. Very pleased.

Dear Mylee

Thanks for your concern. Managed to make it this time with Sven's points.

Thank you very much.